FIngerprint Cards

FIngerprint Cards

tisdag 3 februari 2015

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Review:

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been my phone of choice for the last year. I’ve used a lot of others, like the LG G3, which I’ve also loved. But I’ve ended up back on the Note 3 every time. That, to me, is the best indication that the Note range is perfectly designed for my needs.


So who should consider a Note 4? Well, my first advice would be that if you have a Note 3, the upgrade is going to be small for you. You’ll get a better screen, nicer design and some nice health and fitness tools, but it’s not a revolution – more an evolution. So those on two-year contracts shouldn’t fret if they’re going to have to stick with the Note 3 for another year.
But for those looking to go down a new route, switch from an iPhone or smaller Android, is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 worth it?
Spoiler: yes, without doubt.
I picked up my Note 4 last Friday, and had an initial look at it. The first thing I noticed was that the design is a modest update, but it does leave the phone looking fresh. My Note 3 is the same colour – white – so the comparison between both is easy to make. I had no problem with the style of the Note 3, in my mind it was a significant upgrade from the cheaper, less interesting looking Note 2. But the Note 4 takes things to a new level, with its new shape, better materials and a much toned-down “leather” effect on the rear case.
Better than the iPhone 6 Plus, really?
Honestly, I’m not a believer in “better” when it comes to different devices, from different manufacturers running different operating systems. Even so, the Note has some features that clearly make it more attractive for some than Apple’s latest iPhone. For example, the screen resolution is higher and there’s built in monitoring for blood saturation, heart rate and even UV light.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar